Exhibitors have multiple touch points through electronic media, print advertising, and face-to-face contact with sales professionals at the conference.
Maximize Your Performance
Take advantage of the superb line up of speakers and valuable take-away content. By attending breakout and keynote sessions, you will learn about the business issues that are on the minds of your clients.
The National Sales Conference is a prime opportunity for you to build relationships with your target customers and to get new business leads. An attendee list with contact information is provided to facilitate follow-up contact.
Who is your target audience? The Sales Association’s member companies include B2B and some B2C Sales professionals in these industries: Banking/Financial Services, Health Care, Hospitality, Internet, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Office supplies and equipment, Recruiting, Real Estate, Retail, Sports and Entertainment, Technology - software and equipment, Telecom, Training, and Transportation.
In addition to allowing you to meet new business prospects and make professional connections, the conference is FUN! Enjoy this full-day opportunity to interact and network with sales professionals in a social and relaxed setting.
What we are AND what we are not
The Sales Association is 85% B2B Sales Professionals and 74% of participants serve in the Management to CEO level. The Sales Association is not a leads group or multilevel marketing support organization. The Sales Association meets the needs of the "professional” or "corporate” sales and business development community. We help serious sales professionals advance their companies and careers through meaningful interactions and education.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Opportunities are filling up, so sign up today!
Exhibit at the National Sales Conference - $795
(The Sales Association Members – take $160 off this rate)
- 2 exhibitor registrations to the conference; "Exhibitor” ribbon for badges
- Listing as exhibitor on The Sales Association website
- 6’ draped table in exhibit hall
- Total exhibit space = 6’ × 4’. Table top displays are recommended.
- Listing on the The Sales Association website in the Resource Provider Directory (1 category) for 1 year.
- National Sales Conference Attendee List.
- One year membership in The Sales Association for one individual. If your organization already has one individual membership, the cost of the package will be reduced by $200. Membership must be valid through May 31, 2012 to receive the discount.
* Additional attendees from your organization may register for the conference at a rate of $75/person
All Sponsorships below include an Exhibit Table
Speak and Exhibit
Breakout Track Speaker - $3,500 (Team Member Track or Leadership Track)
Keynote Speaker - $7,000 ( 1 sold, 1 remaining)
*Speaking topics may not be sales pitches and must be of broad appeal to sales professionals. All presentations must pass approval by The Sales Association Conference Programs Committee
- 45 to 50 minute presentation opportunity by one or two speakers you designate
- Listing as speaker in the National Conference Program
- Listing as speaker and exhibitor on The Sales Association website and on Sales Association National Conference marketing materials
- 4 total exhibitor registrations to the conference: "Exhibitor" and "Speaker" ribbons for badges
- 6' draped table in Exhibit Hall - Premium Location (Total exhibit space = 6' X 4'; table top displays recommended)
- 6' draped table in presentation room for transition periods before and after the speaking session
- National Sales Conference attendee list
- Listing on The Sales Association website in the Resource Provider Directory (3 categories) for 1 year
- 50% registration discount for clients and colleagues attending the conference
All Sponsorships Below Include an Exhibit Table:
Keynote Session Sponsor - $1,500
- Exhibit table in keynote area beginning 30 minutes prior to keynote speaker’s presentation
- Opportunity to hang your banner in the keynote hall
- Recognition during keynote session, including opportunity to introduce speaker
- May not be a competitor to the speaker’s business/company
Conference Bag Sponsor - $1,400
- Organization logo on the "swag” bags provided to conference attendees
Badge Sponsor - $1,400
- Organization name on the badges provided to conference attendees
Meal and Refreshment Sponsor - $1400
- Recognition placards on food-serving tables during breakfast and lunch
- Recognition during announcements
Cannot Attend but still want a presence at the National Sales Conference?
Unstaffed Exhibit Table Top Display - $900
- Provide Table Top Exhibit supplies to The Sales Association
- Conference staff will set up your materials, and ship extra materials back to you
Shipping is an additional fee. Excludes displays requiring assembly
If you are interested in sponsorship/exhibiting,
please contact Rob Spangler at
email@example.com or call 720-259-1250 for further details.